Head Room Café Covid-19 Health and Safety Guidelines
The health and safety of our customers and staff is paramount during this pandemic. We kindly urge everyone to maintain social distancing and follow our café safety guidelines as best as possible.
- Masks must be worn when entering the café. Customers can remove their masks once seated.
- Please wait at the front of the café to be seated and keep 2 meters apart, maintaining social distancing.
- To adhere to social distancing rules, we have fewer staff members working. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.
- We offer table service only so please remain seated and our staff will come to you.
- Digital menus are available by scanning the menu QR code on your mobile phone. Please let a member of staff know if you require assistance.
- Our tables have been spaced further apart to adhere to social distancing rules.
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the restaurant.
- Contact areas are being cleaned more regularly.
- We will only be able to serve customers from the same household.
Thank you for your continued support.