Dear Head Room Café Community
Head Room Café is now closed to the public
At Head Room Cafe we take huge pride in offering mental health support on the high street as well as creating fabulous food. Although we’re now restricting public access to the Café to allow safe provision of individual mental health support, we’re still using our kitchen to provide meals for vulnerable and isolated members of our community. Check back here for regular updates.
Looking after our mental as well as our physical health is more important than ever as many are feeling anxious. With immediate effect we are:
- Postponing all group sessions and activities in the café, however please click here to find out about and take part in our online wellbeing programme via Zoom
- Providing a 1 to 1 drop-in support for as many hours a day at the café as possible
- Offering support via telephone, online and door-step chats (at a safe distance)
In order to make this happen we are:
- Restricting public access to allow safe provision of individual mental health support
- Not offering a takeaway service or delivery via Deliveroo from 23 March
- Asking anyone entering the café to strictly follow public health advice regarding hand washing and keeping a safe distance from others
Please sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page if you would like to hear more from us and follow our Facebook and Instagram pages.
Thank you for your understanding.
Head Room Café